"Every great idea is on the verge of being stupid" - Michel Gondry

Saturday 5 February 2011

Division Of Labour (Post Filming)

Now that we have filmed all our footage we are in the process of editing. I have taken up the main role of editing for the time being and Stan is also dedicating a lot of his time to it to, together we are really aiming to get the work completed by the 17th of Feb!!

As I stated in a previous post, I had given each member certain task to complete, Oli and Nat tried to create a digipak design on Photoshop but this proved too much for them and I have now taken over and am now producing the digipak. Stan is still working away on the website and I'm sure he will be posting up some screenshots or links soon about the website which is looking great!

My main priority is now the digipak as this is behind schedule and I need to work hard to finish this in time for the deadline of the 10th of Feb. I have never used Photoshop before but with the help of Miss Hill and my existing knowledge on Macintosh computers I think I'll be fine.

Nat and Oli are now doing some editing on the other Mac computer which we are using, Stan and myself are still dedicating time after school and in our study periods to add to the editing.

We have found that our style of song as required us to complete LOTS of editing as we are cutting on nearly every drum beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment