"Every great idea is on the verge of being stupid" - Michel Gondry

Monday 13 December 2010

Storyboards!!

An essential step in our pre-production stage is the storyboarding for our actual production. Before filming we have rough ideas that we want to achieve in our film, this are drawn down onto paper where we can look back on after filming. Remember these are only rough, potentional ideas that we have, we may not use them exactley how they appear on the paper.

I have managed to scan the four pages of storyboards onto my computer, and as you can see below we have our storyboards. Please take a look through them. :-)




I'm afraid this is the best quality I could manage to scan onto my computer, hopefully you can see all the details of the storyboards!!


Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment